At theCubeNet we provide Unlimited, Secure and Reliable Usenet and VPN Service
How do I set up the VPN?
There are a few ways you can set it up. See this page for a number of options: http://www.octanevpn.com/tutorials.html
1) On your individual computer(s):
- Most likely, you will want to use the Windows or Mac OctaneVPN client that OctaneVPN.com provides.
- Your OctaneVPN.com signup mail has links to the client
- Here is a link for configuring the client initially: http://www.octanevpn.com/tutorials/octanevpn-setup.html
- You can also configure a VPN client of your own choosing, such as OpenVPN or Viscosity:
2) On your mobile devices:
- There are setup guides for common devices here: http://www.octanevpn.com/tutorials.html
3) On your router
- Router setups are a little more complicated and typically require a bit of technical expertise
- There are setup guides for common router firmware such as Tomato, Merlin and DD-WRT: http://www.octanevpn.com/tutorials.html
News Server Account Sharing Message When Using VPN (Views: 3244)
How do I get my VPN login information? (Views: 2808)
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution